We are based in County Waterford, Ireland. Our local and countrywide tours include;
- Coastal drives with hidden coves, beaches and ruins
- Mountain drives, easy to hike trails with panoramic views, wild sheep and areas rich in folklore & history
- Ancient sites like dolmens, stones circles and ring forts.
- Early monastic sites, round towers, castles and cathedrals
- Small tours of local artisan businesses like bakeries, distilleries and crystal cutters and falconry
Along the way we make stops at;
- Pubs with great food and music
- Cafés with Irish charm and homebaked goods, small gift shops with handmade Irish crafts
Working together we help build a custom itinerary tailored to what you would like to do and see!